(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 11 — Kenisha Tonya Bullard, 40, of 51 Sir Clinton Apartments, Clinton, was charged with second degree trespass. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Aug. 3.
• July 11 — Ramel McIntyre, 19, of 915 Southwest Blvd., Clinton, was charged with communicating threats and damage to personal property. No bond set; court date is July 28.
• July 12 — John Frederick Gaither, 44, of 45 Rye Lane, Clinton, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. Bond set at $500; court date is Aug. 4.
• July 13 — Rashanaye Dominique Franks, 23, of 316 Jacobs St., Apt. B, Clinton, was charged with larceny-shoplifting, along with failure to appear on charges of driving while license revoked, no insurance and revoked registration plate. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Aug. 5.
• July 13 — Shakeisia KeAndrea Hicks, 25, of 312 E. Johnson St., Clinton, was charged with misdemeanor child abuse. Bond set at $4,500; court date is Aug. 4.
• July 13 — Robbie Owens, 51, of 309 S. Church St., Roseboro, was charged with simple assault and trespassing. No bond set; court date is July 28.
• July 13 — Stanley Antonyo Douglas Jr., 29, of 814 E. Divine St., Dunn, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is July 28.
• July 13 — Amber Langley of Newton Grove reported a home break-in and theft of assorted jewelry and clothing. Value of items was approximately $1,230.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.