(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 14 — Juan C. Kivas, 41, of 64 Lisbon Ave., Garland, was charged with being drunk and disruptive. Bond set at $1,000; court date is July 28.
• July 14 — Dianna Phillips, 41, of 68 Michael Lane, Dunn, was charged with misdemeanor stalking. Bond set at $5,000; court date is July 27.
• July 14 — John Robert of Clinton was the victim of larceny from his motor vehicle. The incident occurred at his on Rowan Road when keys and identification was taken from an unlocked vehicle. The value of the property was $50.
• July 14 — Ronnie D. Smith of Harrells was the victim of burglary-forcible entry and motor vehicle theft. The incident occurred at the victims home in Harrells. The items stolen included a 2000 Chevy service truck, Bobcat welder, 21 CFM twin cylinder gas air compressor, Victor cutting torch and tanks, miscellaneous hand tools, miscellaneous farm supplies, wooden door and lock set; and three 18 volt batteries and charger. The value of the property is $37, 230.
• July 14 — Noah L. Hall of Autryville was the victim which occurred on Spicy Jane Lane. The items stolen included a double sided toolbox, floor jack and air compressor. The property is valued at $1,800.
• July 14 — Paulette Stevens of Clinton was the victims of aggravated assault, which occurred at her home on Stephen Road. A suspect threatened Stevens with knives.
• July 14 — Sindy Melissa, Padilla Alvarado, Samuel Antonio of Clinton were the victims of burglary, which occurred at their home o Sasser Lane. Items stolen included two television, jewelry/precious metals, clothing, two laptop computers and a tablet. The value of the items are $3,000.
• July 14 — David R. Pulley of Clinton was the victim of a burglary incident, which occurred at his home on Rowan Road. The items stolen included a .22 pistol, money, jewelry/precious metals and a computer. The value of the items are $1,450.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.