(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 28 — Brittany Lynn Sutton, 24, of 1200 Dunn Road, Roseboro, was charged with larceny-shoplifting. Bond set at $750; court date is Aug. 3.
• June 28 — Jackie Lynn Gregory, 28, of 143 Country Manor Lane, Dunn, was charged with trespassing. Written promise; court date is July 6.
• June 28 — Joel Thomas Parker, 56, of 44 Laudie Honeycutt Road, Clinton, was charged with domestic violence protective order violation. No bond set; court date is July 17.
• June 28 — Crystal Gail Spell, 38, of 1841 Hobbton Hwy., Clinton, was charged with two counts of uttering forged instrument and two counts of uttering forged endorsement. Bond set at $1,000; court date is June 30.
• June 28 — Bobbie Junior Cromartie, 54, of 1392 Garland Airport Road, Garland, was charged with public consumption. Bond set at $300; court date is July 31.
• June 28 — Joel Thomas Crumpler, 52, of 1 RB Tyndall Lane, Clinton, was charged with larceny, unauthorized use of conveyance and injury to personal property. Bond set at $1,500; court date is July 5.
• June 28 — Joseph Anthony Lafromboise, 31, of 4384 Wrye Branch Road, Newton Grove, was charged with simple physical assault. Written promise; court date is July 18.
• June 28 — Felix Santiago Garcia-Resendiz, 36, of 101-B Nutmeg Lane, Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired, driving while license revoked, exceeding safe speed, failure to maintain lane control and reckless driving to endanger. Bond set at $4,500; court date is July 11.
• June 27 — Henry Carr reported the theft of two TVs, valued at a total of $930, from his home.
• June 28 — Meiyun Sprow and Hu Ye of Roseboro reported a break-in and larceny from their home. A purse and personal documents were stolen, along with a gaming laptop, watch and assorted jewelry. Items were valued at $2,600. Damage to a door was estimated at $200.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.