(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Oct. 9 — John Ray Faison, 30, of 1839 Browns Church Road, Clinton, was charged with failure to appear – for driving while licensed revoked and resisting a public officer. Bond set at $2,000; court date is Oct. 30.
• Oct.9 — Charles Jermaine Boykin, 31, of 416 East Bay St., Warsaw, was charged with larceny. Court date is Nov. 6, 2017.
• Oct. 9 — Brandon Messimer of Clinton reported larceny at a storage building. Items stolen included tires and rims. The items were valued at $3,440.
• Oct. 9 — Irene Escobar Hernandez of Newton Grove reported larceny at a medical facility. The items stolen included a wallet, money and credit cards. The items were valued at $405.
• Oct. 9 — Katherine Jean Strickland of Dunn reported that a golf cart battery was stolen from her property. The item was valued at $300.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.