(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Oct. 10 — Santiz Rodriguez Hugo, 27, of 85 ET Lane, Clinton, was charged with having no operators license, reckless driving, failure to wear a seat belt, leaving the scene of an accident, failure to report accident and having unsafe tires. Bond set at $2,000; court date set for Dec. 4.
• Oct. 11 — Donnie Martin Stewart Jr., 38, of 4927 Welcome School Road, Godwin, was charged with assault on a female, communicating threats and threatening phone call. No bond set; court date is Oct. 24.
• Oct. 11 — Juan Fernandez Flores, 24, of 195 Linda Jane Lane, Fuquay-Varina, was charged with driving while impaired, improper passing, reckless driving to endanger and no operator’s license. Bond set at $750; court date is Oct. 25.
• Oct. 11 — Samuel Lee Fields, 21, of 2139 Parker Memorial Road, Clinton, was charged with larceny. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Oct. 31.
• Oct. 10 — Augustine Farms, of Harrells, reported theft of a motor vehicle. The value of the vehicle was $11,000.
• Oct. 10 — Jessie Callahan, of Roseboro, reported theft of a utility trailer. The value was $500.
• Oct. 10 — Dario Sanchez, of Clinton, reported vandalism to his property. A side window of a vehicle was broken. The damage was estimated at $500.
• Oct. 10 — Ramiro Bolanos Casas, of Godwin, reported breaking and entering at his home. Stolen items include a shotgun, television and shoebox with change. The items were valued at $600.
• Oct. 10 — Leslie Howard Godwin reported a break-in and theft from a Clinton residence. A semi-automatic handgun was stolen. No value was listed.
• Oct. 11 — Rillo Henry of Clinton was victim of a break-in, in which 18-inch rims and a TV were stolen. Items valued at $2,700.
• Oct. 11 — Charlie Goodrich of Salemburg reported the theft of a trailer, valued at $500.
• Oct. 11 — Carl Faircloth of Dunn reported the theft of a 12-gauge shotgun, valued at $1,750.
• Oct. 11 — John Pigford of Harrells reported the theft of two TVs, valued at $1,100. Damage to a door frame estimated at $50.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.