(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Oct. 13 — April Walton, 39, of 930 Black River Lane, Harrells, was charged with assault inflicting serious injury. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Nov. 14.
• Oct. 13 — Hailey Briann West, 19, of 11013 Timothy Road, Dunn, was charged with simple assault. No bond set; court date is Nov. 7.
• Oct. 13 — Jyshaun McNeil, 17, of 7557 Old Mintz Hwy., Garland, was charged with drug violations. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Nov. 14.
• Oct. 13 — Antoinette Virginia Evans, 27, of 708 Walker St., Clinton, was charged with violation of court order. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Dec. 5.
• Oct. 13 — Johnie Elmer Williams Jr., 45, of 6980 Harper House Road, Newton Grove, was charged with resisting public officer, no operator’s license, no liability insurance and fictitious/altered title/registration card/tag. Bond set at $2,000; court date is Nov. 21.
• Oct. 14 — Curtis Parrish McAllister, 36, of 448 Carroll Store Road, Autryville, was charged with threatening phone call and second degree trespassing. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Nov. 14.
• Oct. 15 — Corey J. Baker, 23, of 2070 Goldsboro Hwy., Newton Grove, was charged on out-of-county warrant with larceny. Written promise; court date is Nov. 7.
• Oct. 15 — Brian Barbosa, 44, of 411 Douglas Ave., Roseboro, was charged with shoplifting- concealment of goods, resisting public officer and drunk and disruptive. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Nov. 7.
• Oct. 15 — Tavis Ramond Devane, 20, of 51 Wooten Lane, Ivanhoe, was charged with simple assault. Bond set at $500; court date is Nov. 14.
• Oct. 13 — Tiffany Beard of Dunn reported a break-in, with a cell phone, valued at $800, and 9mm Luger ammunition stolen.
• Oct. 15 — Kenneth Mac Sutton of Clinton reported the theft of a dirt bike and various power tools, including two battery-operated grease guns and two miter saws. Items were valued at $9,950.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.