(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Oct. 24 — Bobbie Lee Hall, 35, of 296 Little Coharie Lane, Roseboro, was charged with larceny-shoplifting. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Nov. 8.
• Oct. 24 — Mariah Jessica Whitted, 17, of 11604 Boykin Bridge Road, Roseboro, was charged with communicating threats. Bond set at $300; court date is Nov. 6.
• Oct. 23 — Matthew Smith of Dunn reported the theft of two TVs, a phone and cash. Value of listed items was $2,073.
• Oct. 24 — Jeremy Gautier and Cameron Carr of Garland reported the theft of a revolver and a rifle, valued at $1,250 total.
• Oct. 24 — Lucas Peregoy and Makayla Ball of Dunn were listed as victims in a motor vehicle break-in and theft, in which a pellet gun, tool sets and a subwoofer were stolen. Items were valued at $775.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.