(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Aug. 19 — Devin Lee Kolman, 20, of 4271 E. Bryant Pond Road, Dunn, was charged with simple possession of Schedule II controlled substance and possession of marijuana paraphernalia. No bond set; court date is Sept. 30.
• Aug. 19 — Hugo M. Gonzales, 38, of 185 Tarts Ridge Lane, Newton Grove, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon, assault by pointing a gun and threatening phone call. No bond set; court date is Sept. 15.
• Aug. 19 — Rosemary Dimascio, 64, of 177 Star Lane, Dunn, was served warrants out of Harnett County on charges of breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering and possession of stolen goods/property. Bond set at $4,900; court date is Sept. 22.
• Aug. 19 — David Ray Holmes, 25, of 110 Madeline Lane, Autryville, was charged with misdemeanor stalking. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Sept. 17.
• Aug. 19 — Carlos Gonzales of Calypso and several other victims reported theft from their vehicles on Suttontown Road, Faison. There were several cell phones, passports, backpacks and cash reportedly taken.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.