• Sept. 25 — Osman Acosta, 30, of 1576 Pop Road, Clinton, was charged with damage to real property and providing fictitious information to a police officer. Bond set at $300; court date is Oct. 26.
• Sept. 25 — Andres F. Lizardo, 49, of 117 Turkey House Lane, was charged with damage to real property. Bond set at $300; court date is Oct. 26.
• Sept. 26 — Donald R. Darden, 53, of 411 North Blvd., was charged with drunk and disruptive. Bond set at $500; court date is Nov. 12.
• Sept. 28 — Laney E. Weaver, 42, of 49 Lennon Drive, Wilmington, was charged on out-of-county warrants with one count of felony breaking, entering and larceny; one county of larceny of a motor vehicle; and two counts of stolen property. Bond set at $20,000; court date is Oct. 9.
• Sept. 28 — Ashley B. Hicks, 25, of 11 Country Manor Lane, Dunn, was charged with assault on an officer and assault inflecting serious injury. Bond set at $10,000; court date is Oct. 21.
• Sept. 28 — Moses T. Purcell, 63, of 505 Woodrow St., Clinton, was charged with simple assault on a female. No bond set; court date Oct. 20.
• Sept. 28 — Chester E. Cukrowicz of Roseboro was the victim of fraud – unauthorized use of conveyance which occurred at the home. According to the report a white Saturn was stolen. The vehicle was valued at $4,500.
• Sept. 28 — EZ Mart of Roseboro reported damage to property which occurred on East Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Boulevard, Roseboro. A gas pump was damaged. The damage was estimated at $400.
• Sept. 28 — Antonio F. Velazquez, Ernesto Campos, Efrain G. Avalos, Rodolfo E. Cruz, Kevin A. Perez and numerous others of Newton Grove were the victims of burglary-forcible entry which occurred at their home on 2644 Oak Grove Church Road, Newton Grove. Some of the items stolen included assorted shoes, clothes, hair clippers, wallet, credit cards, cellular phone, jacket and a flatscreen television.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.