(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Oct. 2 — Brittany Amber Coffield, 23, of 1219 Wash McLamb Road, Newton Grove, was charged with false report to police station. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Oct. 9.
• Oct. 2 — Kimberly Dawn Simmons, 39, of 36 Simmons Pond Lane, Roseboro, was charged with simple assault. Bond set at $500; court date is Oct. 20.
• Oct. 2 — Alex Eve Manning Tucker, 23, of 118 Beatrice Circle, Benson, was charged on out-of-county warrants with two counts of trafficking meth and one count conspiracy to traffic meth. Bond set at $100,000; court date is Oct. 8.
• Oct. 3 — Demarco Shaquille Crowell, 20, of 7859 Timothy Road, Dunn, was charged on out-of-county warrants with going armed to terror people (common law) and simple assault. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Nov. 5.
• Oct. 3 — Jonquil Jalen Carroll, 21, of 127 Nicole Lane, Clinton, was charged on out-of-county warrants with going armed to terror people (common law). Bond set at $5,000; court date is Nov. 5.
• Oct. 3 — Tony Curtis Torres, 34, of 309 S. Cool Springs St., Fayetteville, was charged with injury to personal property and two counts of resisting public officer. Bond set at $6,000; court date is Oct. 29.
• Oct. 4 — Antwan Latrell Stephens, 32, of 40 Oliver Lane, Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Nov. 4.
• Oct. 2 — Gary Ward Parker of Clinton reported numerous items stolen, including an ATV, trailer, various power and hand tools and a generator. Items valued at $13,750.
• Oct. 2 — Francis Clifton of Faison reported the theft of numerous power and hand tools, valued at $2,100.
• Oct. 4 — Fernando Quiroz of Autryville reported a break-in, with a semi-automatic handgun and gaming console stolen. Items were reportedly valued at $1,700.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.