• 3/24 — Joseph T. McLeod, 46, of 2056 Boren Brick Road, Roseboro, was charged with assault on a child under 12 years old (from warrants taken out on March 22).
McLeod was given a $500 secured bond and a trial date of April 13.
• 3/24 — Christy Bullard, 36, of 716 West Clinton St., Roseboro, was charged with injury to personal property.
Bullard was given a $500 bond and a trial date of April 28.
• 3/25 — Joshua Johnson, 27, of 452 John Nunnery Road, Stedman, was charged with DWI and driving with license revoked.
Johnson was given a $750 bond and a trial date of May 6.
• 3/24 — Waste Industries, of Newton Grove, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was a a $500 water pump.
• 3/24 — Lesson Paul, of Newton Grove, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was a $1,500 RCA stereo system.
• 3/24 — Rosar Ruiz, of Clinton, reported a breaking and entering and larceny and damage to property. Reported stolen was $3,000 in cash; an $800 Sony laptop; a $600 Dell laptop; a $300 Canon camera; an Apple laptop; and a camera. Reported damaged was a back door and a bedroom door.
• 3/24 — Monica Sanchez, of Clinton, reported a breaking and entering and larceny. Reported stolen was a riding lawn mower valued at $1,500; four rims valued at $400; two scales valued at $500; and four rolls of wall paper valued at $100; Damage was reported to two windows valued at $250.
• 3/25 —Johnny Carey, of Roseboro, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was a four-wheeler (camouflage in color) valued at $2,500.