As the 2012 year end is quickly approaching, I would like to thank all of our members for their 2012 Clinton-Sampson Chamber Membership Investment. We are honored that each of our members have choose to be a part of the Chamber and support our mission of being dedicated in promoting economic growth, a healthy business community and an outstanding quality of life.
Through each member’s support, the Chamber is excited to detail a few of the 2012 achievements that could not have been possible without each of our members:
• Added 42 new members, reaching a total of 381 Members
• Participated in and/or hosted over 100 Chamber events
• Began our 2012-2013 Adult Leadership Class with 12 Participants and the 2012-2013 Junior Leadership Class with 22 Participants from high schools all over the county
• Received over 12,000 directory searches on our website that brought revenue to our membership
• Offered over 15 business seminars in conjunction with the Small Business Center at SCC
• Participated in community events and organizations such as Christmas in the City, Christmas in Clinton Parade, NC STEP Program (Garland and Roseboro), Sampson County Economic Development , Clinton Main Street Economic Restructuring, and more
• Organized and Represented Sampson County at the Washington Business Perspective, in Washington, DC (Attendees funded their trip at own expense)
• Collected and distributed over 1,200 coats through the 2012 Chamber Coat Closet
On behalf of the Board of Directors, we again, thank the members of the Clinton-Sampson Chamber of Commerce for their support and dedication to this organization. We encourage the members to continue to take full advantage of the opportunities the Chamber provides: Networking, Educational, Marketing, Advertising, and more. We look forward to 2013, a year of continued growth and community involvement where we are “working together for total community development”.
If your business or organization is not a member of the Clinton-Sampson Chamber of Commerce, we encourage you to get involved and become a part of the largest business network within Sampson County. Give us a call today, 592-6177 or visit our website, www.clintonsampsonchamber.org