(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 8 — Fitzgerald Devon Brown, 25, of 142 Shady Creek Road, Pikeville, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $5,000; court date is July 20.
• June 8 — Marco Antonio Sanchez, 24, of 3527 Blueberry Road, Currie, was charged with assault on a female and simple non-physical assault. No bond set; court date is July 2.
• June 8 — Tabitha Rena Vause, 36, of 211 W. Roseboro St., Roseboro, was charged with simple assault. No bond set; court date is June 30.
• June 8 — Shane Jacobs of Clinton reported damage to metal siding of Harrells home. Damage was estimated at $600.
• June 8 — Martin Lambert of Roseboro reported theft from home, including various tools, appliances and electronic equipment. Items were valued at roughly $6,000.