• 8/24 — Tyler Strickland, 16, of 2161 Hunter Road, Clinton, was charged with possession of marijuana. Strickland was given a trial date of Sept. 20.
• 8/25 —Daniel Skaggs, 28, of 3035 E. Darden St., Faison, was charged with driving with license revoked and failure to wear a seat belt. Skaggs was given a $9,000 bond and a trial date of Oct. 19.
• 8/25 —Justin Hunter, 16, of 47 Hidden Cove Lane, Clinton, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. Hunter was given a $500 bond and a trial date of Sept. 29.
• 8/25 — Tiffany Williams, 26, of 1730 McPhail Road, Salemburg, was charged with writing a worthless check. Williams was givne a trial date of Sept. 7.
• 8/25 — Tisha McClendon, of Roseboro, reported a damage to property. Reported damage were two tires valued at $60; and key scratches to a car.
• 8/25 — Macy Wooten, of Clinton, reported a larceny. Reported a $700 gold chain.
• 8/25 —Debbie Grimes, of Salemburg, reported damage to a motor vehicle. Reported damage to a bumper was $702.99.
• 8/25 — Chasity Poplin, of Clinton, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was an undisclosed amount of money.
• 8/25 —Ralph Williamson, of Clinton, reported a breaking and entering and damage to property. Reported damaged was a $400 frame and a $50 keylock.