Question: Could you please help me out by providing feedback about the “Just Ask The Horticulture Extension Agent” Column?
Answer: Dear Readers,
The end of the year is steadily approaching and I really could use your help. North Carolina Cooperative Extension is always looking for ways to better serve you. I would like to know if you found the “Just Ask The Horticulture Extension Agent” column helpful. The information you provide will help me to improve this information resource and better serve your needs in the future. For that purpose, I invite you to take a moment to complete this short survey and mail your thoughts to me via e-mail: email@example.com (please indicate in the subject line: article evaluation) or by mail: Attn: Della King, 55 Agriculture Place, Clinton, NC 28328.
• How often do you read the “Just Ask The Horticulture Agent” column?
Never, Sometimes, or Regularly
• Overall, how useful is this Extension column for you?
Not useful, Somewhat Useful, Useful, or Very Useful
• Did this Extension column contribute to your knowledge?
Yes or No
• If yes, to what extent did you learn from this Extension column? (If you answered no to the previous question, then skip to the next question.)
• How could this Extension column better serve your information needs?
• What other horticultural related topics would you like to read about in this column?
• If you have a success story about practicing what you learned from this column, would you please share it with me?
Thank you for completing this short evaluation. I appreciate your input as I make every effort to improve Horticultural Extension Programs.
Reminder: Please send your responses to me by Dec. 21, 2011 via e-mail or mail (55 Agriculture Place, Clinton, NC 28328) and your responses will remain anonymous. Be sure to check out the Ask An Expert Widget at sampson.ces.ncsu.edu. Please call the Sampson County Cooperative Extension Center at (910) 592-7161 with your horticultural questions.