• 7/30 — Kimberly Byrd, 35, 2760 Hobbton Hwy., Clinton, was charged with assault by pointing a gun. Bond $2,500 (unsecured); trial date Aug. 15.
• 7/30 — Misty Cole, 34, 307 Park Ave., Clinton, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. Trial date is Sept. 4.
• 7/30 — Carroll Giddens, Newton Grove, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was a farm trailer valued at $2,500; a battery charger valued at $100; and a hedge trimmer valued at $200.
• 7/30 — Springleaf Financial, Clinton, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was $8,000 in copper wiring.
• 7/30 — Nanette Norris, Salemburg, breaking, entering and larceny. Reported stolen was two tool chests valued at $800; power tools; two heaters; a saw; and eight drop cords.
• 7/30 — Sandra Marti, Clinton, reported a breaking, entering and larceny. Reported stolen were two televisions; and a Playstation 3 game system.
• 7/30 — Rena Murphy, Garland, reported a damage to property. Reported damaged was paint on a vehicle. Damages were estimated at $500.
• 7/30 — Chris Lipscomb, Clinton, reported a breaking, entering and larceny. Reported stolen was a 24 inch television, valued at $500; a DVD player valued at $200; five guns; a watch valued at $15; and jewelry valued at $700; three DVDs (Robocop) valued at $50; and three DVDs (Back to the Future) also valued at $50.
• 7/30 — Heather Johnson, Clinton, reported a breaking and entering. Reported stolen was a purse (Coach), a blue gym bag and its contents. No value was listed on report.