• 8/1 — Priscilla Webb, 39, of 370 Lakewood School Road, Salemburg, was charged with simple assault. Bond $500; trial date Aug. 28.
• 8/1 — Raeford Kimble, 54, of 41267 Kings Road, New London, was charged with obtaining property by false pretenses, off a warrant from Davidson County; financial card and identification theft, off of warrants from Carbarrus County. Trial date Aug. 17.
• 8/1 — Efigenja Jaramillo, Roseboro, reported a breaking, entering and larceny. Reported stolen was a drum set valued at $400; five pair of pants valued at $100; and three belts valued at $200.
• 8/1 — Patsy Stewart, Godwin, reported a breaking and entering of a motor vehicle. Reported stolen was a Royal Crown bag valued at $25; eight fishing rods and reels valued at $1,200; and a tackle box valued at $100.
• 8/1 — Terry Smith, Clinton, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was prescriptions.
• 8/1 — Lacie Wilson, Autryville, reported a breaking and entering of a motor vehicle. Reported stolen were two 32 gig iPods valued at $600; and a $20 ring.
• 8/1 — Azucena Diaz, Turkey, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was an Apple computer valued at $1,400; a 47 inch television valued at $700; an X-Box game system valued at $300; a 32 inch television valued at $600. Damages to a window valued at $100.
• 8/1 — Mitchell Monroe, Garland, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was a 14 foot trailer valued at $600.