• 8/9 — Crystal Poole, 26, 1868 N. Spring Branch Rod, Dunn, was charged with communicating threats. Bond $500; trial date Sept. 6.
• 8/9 — Brian Krieg, Newton Grove, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was a red Polaris 4-wheeler valued at $4,500.
• 8/9 — Rosa Cornejo, Clinton, reported a breaking, entering and larceny. Reported stolen was a stereo; a VCR and DVD; movies; jewelry; and 50 pounds of dog food.
• 8/9 — Philip Merritt, Clinton, reported a breaking and entering. Reported damaged was two back doors and a side door of a white utility trailer. Reported stolen was copper wire.
• 8/9 — Teresa Bennett, Salemburg, reported a breaking, entering and larceny. Reported stolen was a CD system; DVDs; a Playstation 2 game system with 19 games; and two Dell computers.