• 8/31 - Joshua Lee Gray, 28, 452 Richard Road, Salemburg, breaking and entering. Bond $500; trial date Sept. 20.
•9/1 - Kimberly Carol Pennington, 42, 2325 Goldsboro Hwy., possession of meth. Bond $5,000; trial date Sept. 14.
• 9/1 - Deborah Renee Bantel, 41, Grady Tew Lane, Clinton, larceny. Bond $500; trial date Oct. 3.
• 9/1 - Cavien Bradley Faison, 31, 905 5th St., Goldsboro, driving while license revoked, possession stolen good, speeding, all Johnston County warrants served at Detention Center. Bond $2,025; trail date Sept. 19.
• 9/1 Thomas K. Ammons, 33, 738 Tyndall Town Road, Clinton, obtaining property by false pretense, 2 counts of larceny. Bonds $10,000/$15,000; trial date Sept. 14.
• 9/1 Aaron R. Tight, 32, Clarkton, driving while impaired. Bond $1,500; trial date Oct. 8.
• 9/1 - Ray Anthony Joyner, 44, 7085 Old Warsaw Road, Turkey, assault on a female. No bond; trial date Sept. 18.
• 9/1 - Okechukwo Ike Ehiogu, 24, 943 Big Piney Grove Road, Clinton, first degree trespass. Bond $700; trail date Sept. 27.
• 9/3 - Jonathan Herring, 30, 122 Herring Road, Wallace, resisting arrest. Bond $1,500; trial date Sept. 24.
• 9/3 - Leandros Matthis, 26, 230 W. College St., Warsaw, resist, delay and obstruct. Bond information not available.
• 9/4 - Joseph Thomas Swah, 24, 602 N. Cashwell Drive, LaGrange, on warrants for financial card theft, larceny. Bond $2,500; trial date Oct. 1.
• 8/28 - Nikki Smith Faison, West Boney Street, reported a break-in. Stolen were two telephones valued at $350 and $260 in computer hardware/software.
• 8/30 - Roseboro ABC store manager reported that someone broke the glass at the business, located at 504 E. N.C. Hwy 24, and took $90 worth of alcohol. Damage to the door was estimated at $1,000.
• 8/31 - Jackie Bass, Archie Lee Road, Dunn, reported a break-in to his storage building. Stolen was a 4-cycle weedeater valued at $300.
• 8/31 - Terri Ann Chaill, Old Warsaw Road, reported that someone removed items from her home. Taken was cash, pills, an $1,800 emerald ring and a $300 gold chain.
• 8/31 - City of Clinton/Caison Building, damage to property. Officer on patrol noticed exterior door open and damaged. Total $200.
• 9/2 - Andrea Ward, Old Warsaw Road, reported that someone removed medicine from her home. Taken was $1,000 in prescription pills, including Percocet, methadone and morphine.
• 9/3 - Shakesha Oates, Leaf Lane, reported a break-in at her residence. Stolen was a 12-gauge shotgun valued at $350 and a $100 watch.
• 9/3 - Marc Pariseau, Salemburg Highway, reported a break-in at his residence. Stolenw as a 22-caliber rifle valued at $200.
• 9/3 - Ann Oliver, Bonnettsville Road, reported a break-in to her residence. Stolen was a refrigerator, a water pump and a microwave. Value of the items was not listed.
• 9/4 - Elizabeth Field, 306 Warsaw Road, reported a wheelchair stolen from the trunk of her car. Total value $300.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices