• 9/28 — Anya Owens, Clinton, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was a green bicycle valued at $160.
• 9/28 — Sarah Ward, Clinton, reported a damage to property. Reported damaged was a tiller valued at $1,000.
• 10/1 — James Williams, Wade, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was a Pacer pump valued at $500; and a motor valued at $200.
• 10/1 — Gerald Pope, Clinton, reported a breaking, entering and larceny. Reported stolen was a Dell blue laptop computer valued at $400; two televisions; a DVD player valued at $50; a karaoke machine valued at $250; a blank check; and a weed-eater valued at $250.
• 10/2 — Sanderson’s Kwik Stop, Clinton, reported a breaking and entering. Reported damaged was a $500 window.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices