• 10/3 — Myia Imes, Ivanhoe, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was a license plate valued at $28.
• 10/3 — Gloria Draghon, Raleigh, reported a breaking, entering and larceny. Reported stolen was $5,000 in copper wire.
• 10/3 — Billy Boyette, Goldsboro/Newton Grove, reported a larceny from a storage unit. Reported stolen was 200 foot of copper wiring valued at $400; and brass pipe fittings.
• 10/3 —Mission Chistina Elarea DeJehova, Clinton, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was $600 in building materials. Damaged was $600 of copper.
• 10/4 — George Monk, Clinton, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was engine heads, rims and a wheel drum, valued at $1,800 combined.
• 10/4 — Willie Butler, Clinton, reported a damage to property. Reported damaged was a back seat valued at $50.