• Oct. 10 — Marcus Lattrell Thompson, 28, of 309 W. Boney St., Clinton, was charged with possession of a Schedule III controlled substance. No bond was set; court date is Dec. 10.
• Oct. 11 — Jenni Brooks, 19, of 117 Park View Road, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. No bond was set; court date is Oct. 30.
• Oct. 11 — Calvin Brown, 43, of 400 Chester Road, Roseboro, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. No bond was set; court date is Nov. 19.
• Oct. 11 — Miranda Yvette Bryant, 40, of 101 Robinson St., Clinton, was charged with communicating threats and served a criminal summons. Bond was set at $1,000; court date is Nov. 14.
• Oct. 11 —Robert Lee of Clinton reported the theft of a box blade, valued at $600.
• Oct. 11 — Edward Marshall Jr. was the victim in a break-in and larceny, in which a 9mm handgun, chainsaw, generator TV and a Harley Davidson helmet were stolen. The items were valued at $3,360. Damage to a door frame was estimated at $200.
• Oct. 11 — Rick Williams reported that ES&J Enterprises Inc. of Autryville was victim of theft. Stolen items included five sets of trench spreader bars, a radiator for a John Deere tractor and steel pins for an excavator. The items were valued at $20,600.
• Oct. 11 — Robert Feaganes of Newton Grove reported a break-in to his storage pod, with $580 in estimated damage.
• Oct. 11 — Doris Carlisle of Autryville reported the theft of an air compressor, valued at $350, from her barn.
• Oct. 11 — Anthony Simmons of Faison reported damage to his property, including two grills, a DVR, a door frame and the hood of his car. The damage was estimated at nearly $1,000.