• Oct. 17 — Jennifer Rose Wilbourne, 29, of 22 Stanbourne Lane, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. No bond was set; court date is Nov. 13.
• Oct. 17 — Messilna Gilbert, 48, of 811 Pine St., Warsaw, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. No bond was set; court date is Dec. 4.
• Oct. 17 — Dana Long of Newton Grove reported a blue pit bull taken from her property. The dog was reportedly valued at $10,000.
• Oct. 17 — James Hobbs and Roswitha Howard reported a break-in at their home, in which numerous items were stolen. Two TVs, two laptop computers, assorted jewelry and watches and some rolled coins were valued at a total of $7,625.
• Oct. 17 — Vonnie Troublefield of Newton Grove reported a residential break-in and larceny of items, including a window air conditioning unit, wall mounted heater and microwave, valued at $675.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices