• Oct. 18 — Christopher Lee Simpson, 49, of 410 Calvin St., Roseboro, was charged with resisting a police officer. Bond was set at $2,500; court date is Dec. 5.
• Oct. 18 — Dixie Donelle Bullard, 45, of 4132 Hayne Stretch Road, Roseboro, was charged with second degree trespass. No bond was set; court date is Dec. 18.
• Oct. 18 — Devonte Mathis, 20, of 148 Greentree Lane, Clinton, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. Bond was set at $500; court date is Nov. 5.
• Oct. 18 — James Underwood of Newton Grove reported a theft from his shop. Stolen items, which included jumper cables, two battery chargers and slow battery charges, were valued at $455.
• Oct. 18 — Wayne Thornton of Faison reported items taken from his shed, including a radiator and copper wire and pipe. The items were valued at $2,500.
• Oct. 18 — Maria Morales of Clinton reported a residential break-in, with a television and computer, valued at $450, stolen.
• Oct. 18 — Ruby Tuesday reported two bank deposits, totaling approximately $2,200, missing.