• Oct. 23 — Reginald Lontrell Williams, 31, of 96 Serenity Lake Drive, Clinton, was charged with simple possession of marijuana. No bond was set; court date is Nov. 12.
• Oct. 25 — Sherron Demetric Anton McLean, 32, of 41 Solis Lane, Bunnlevel, was charged with no operator’s license, possession of drug paraphernalia and failure to appear on charges of speeding and failure to secure a passenger under 16. Bond was set at $1,800; court date is Nov. 21.
• Oct. 24 — Ellis Nunnery of Autryville reported a barn broken into and a dirt bike stolen. The bike, a blue and white Yamaha, was valued at $2,500.
• Oct. 24 — Ned Johnson of Rose Hill reported a break-in to his barn and the theft of three chainsaws. No value was given.
• Oct. 24 — Roger White of Roseboro reported a break-in to a Salemburg home. Two chainsaws and a 16-gauge double-barrel Winchester shotgun were stolen. The total value of the items was $450.
• Oct. 24 — Margaret Vincent reported a motor vehicle break-in, in which a DVD player and iPod were taken. The DVD player was valued at $75 and the iPod, valued at $200, was later recovered.
• Oct. 24 — Clinton Appliance and Furniture Co. was the victim of theft. A 7-inch 4G tablet, valued at $460, was reportedly stolen.