• Oct. 25 — Franklin Bernard Tatum Jr., 33, of 1357 Bill Town Road, Rose Hill, was charged with domestic assault on a female, unauthorized use of motor vehicle, and failure to appear on charges of failing to comply and simple worthless check. No bond was set; court date is Nov. 13.
• Oct. 25 — Olanta Exyt, 27, of 114 Byrd St., Clinton, was charged with injury to personal property. No bond was set; court date is Dec. 19.
• Oct. 25 — Michael Williams of Dunn reported a break-in to his storage barn, with two kerosene heaters and assorted metal tin, valued at $450, stolen. A metal hospital bed, valued at $300, was stolen and later recovered.
• Oct. 25 — Rodney Lee of Dunn reported the theft of firearms from his pickup. An AK47, .38 special and Beretta 21A were valued at a total of $909.
• Oct. 25 — Francene Duphin reported damage to the side mirror and tire of her H3 Hummer. The damage was estimated at $550.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices