• 10/27 — Keny Cruz, 28, 82 Trappers Run Lane, Clinton, was charged with assault on a government official; injury to personal property; and resisting a public officer. Bond $6,000; trial date Nov. 13.
• 10/29 — Kasha Martin, 21, 12861 Hobbton Hwy., Newton Grove, was charged with simple assault. Bond $1,000; trial date Dec. 15.
• 10/27 —Eastern Carolina Housing Authority, Clinton, reported damage to property. Reported damaged was a van. Damages were estimated at $100.
• 10/27 — City of Clinton, reported damage to property. Reported damaged was a vehicle. Damages were estimated at $500.
• 10/29 — Eldon Williams, Faison, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was a saw valued at $80; a router valued at $70. Damaged was a glass window.
• 10/29 — Tina Torres, Dunn, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was an air conditioning unit valued at $100.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices