•10/25 — Markus Blackburry, 21, 513 Julian Ave., Thomasville, was charged with simple possession of marijuana; and possession of drug paraphernalia. Trial date Nov. 28.
•10/26 —Dennis Thornton, 45, 167 Robins Lane, Dahlonega, Ga., was charged with simple possession of marijuana; and possession of drug paraphernalia. Trial date Nov. 28.
•11/1 —Crystal Stubbs, 33, 3070 Olde Elizabeth Lane, Monroe, was charged with injury to personal property. Trial date Dec. 17.
• 11/1 — Deborah Bartel, 41, 11 Grady Lane, Clinton, was charged with driving with revoked license; and possession of stolen goods. Bond $1,500; trial date Dec. 3.
• 10/30 — Carlos Gonzales, Clinton, reported damage to property. Reported damaged was a German Shepherd valued at $300.
• 10/31 —Tifton Faircloth, Autryville, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was a red generator valued at $2,700.
• 11/1 — Gary Ford, Dune, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was a .9 mm handgun valued at $300.
• 11/1 — Kevin Register, Clinton, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was a Playstation3; an X-Box 360; a 42 inch television; two digital cameras; and clothing.
• 11/1 — Patricia Royal, Clinton, reported a breaking, entering and larceny. Reported stolen was a .22 caliber revolver and jewelry. Damaged was a door frame; doors; and a glass table.
• 11/1 — Thomas Parker, Roseboro, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was a.16 gauge shotgun valued at $500 ;a .22 caliber pistol valued at $200; three chargers for bolt cutters valued at $450.
• 11/1 — Millard Owen, Clinton, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was copper wiring/pipe valued at $4,000; a truck battery valued at $90; metal valued at $1,500; and 20 white blocks valued at $160.
• 11/1 — Sherry Hairr, Clinton, reported stolen were prescriptions valued at $1,250.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices