• Nov. 15 — Deborah Spell Millen, 43, of 3935 Hayne Stretch Road, Roseboro, was charged with second degree trespass and harassing phone calls. No bond was set; court date is Dec. 18.
• Nov. 15 — Richard Milford Simmons Jr., 41, of 1717 Indiantown Road, Clinton, was charged with domestic violence protective order violation. No bond was set; court date is Dec. 11.
• Nov. 15 — Emily Spell of Garland was victim in a residential break-in, during which a bedroom was reportedly ransacked. No items were listed stolen or damage reported.
• Nov. 15 — Devan Garapola of Newton Grove reported items stolen from the home. A DVD player, 180 DVDs and 20-gauge single-shot shotgun, valued at a total of $1,035, were taken.
• Nov. 15 — Jed Hannigan of Clinton reported items removed from the backyard, including a 42-inch riding mower, push mower and air compressor. The items were valued at $1,620.
• Nov. 15 — Jonathan Mendoza, Jesus Vazquez-Garcia and Ivan Vera, of the same address in Roseboro, were victims in a break-in, in which $1,200 in electronics were stolen.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices