• 7/29 — Ryan Jackson, 17, of 49 Junk Yard Lane, Clinton, was charged with simple assault. Jackson was given a $500 bond and a trial date of Aug. 25.
• 7/30 — Daniel Pigford, 24, of 108 East Carr St., Wallace, was charged with assault on a female; possession of marijuana and injury to personal property. Pigford was given a $1,000 bond and a trial date of Aug. 24.
• 7/29 — M. Page, of Godwin, reported a larceny of a motor vehicle. Reported stolen was a 1988 Ford station wagon.
• 7/29 — Melody Lockamy, of Dunn, reported a larceny of medications. Reported stolen were two prescriptions.
• 7/29 — Theodore Joyner, of Clinton, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was a silver scooter valued at $500.
• 7/29 — Leslie Batts, of Clinton, reported a breaking and entering and larceny. Reported stolen were two prescriptions valued at $270.
• 7/29 — Seven Gables Skating Rink, of Clinton, reported a larceny. Reported stolen was an undisclosed amount of cash and a money bag.
• 7/30 — Terry Bass, of Clinton, reported a breaking and entering. Reported damaged were two doors, an exterior barn door and a door to a residence, valued at $400.