(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Aug. 12 — Latoria Alexandria Davis, 33, of Apt. 9- 4038 Southern Oaks Drive, Fayetteville, was charged on out-of-county warrants with forgery of instrument and uttering forged instrument, as well as insurance fraud and false report to police station. Bond set at $5,500; court date is Aug. 18.
• Aug. 12 — Erica Wynn, 39, of 57 S. White Lake Ave., Garland, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond set at $250; court date is Sept. 7.
• Aug. 12 — Scott Eric Strickland, 47, of 185 Odham Ave., Garland, was charged with breaking and entering, larceny and possession of stolen goods. Bond set at $4,900; court date is Aug. 26.
• Aug. 12 — Joseph Wayne Beatty Sr., 41, of 804 College St., Clinton, was charged with domestic criminal trespass and assault on a female. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Aug. 30.
• Aug. 12 — Tracy Lynn McLamb, 46, of 204 E. Johnson St., Clinton, was charged with fraud-worthless check. Bond set at $500; court date is Sept. 6.
• Aug. 12 — Waylon Trice Hollingsworth, 32, of 690 Wiggins Road, Clinton, was charged with domestic violence protective order violation. No bond set; court date is Aug. 23.
• Aug. 12 — Ashley Nicole Carr, 25, of 178 Old Brick Mill Road, Roseboro, was charged with resisting public officer. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Sept. 14.
• Aug. 12 — Elbert Lee Hocutt, 52, of 2 Robin Circle, Apt. D, Selma, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. Written promise; court date is Sept. 6.
• Aug. 13 — Adrian David Merritt, 25, of 85 Crystal Lane, Autryville, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and simple possession of a Schedule II controlled substance; on out-of-county warrants with shoplifting and resisting public officer; and two counts of failure to comply with pretrial release. Bond set at $2,810; court date is Sept. 20.
• Aug. 13 — Sleonel Morales, 36, of 231 Crab Apple Lane, Roseboro, was charged with simple assault. No bond set; court date is Aug. 16.
• Aug. 14 — Nakendra Lashae Hive, 20, of 3004 Mintz Road, Roseboro, was charged with simple assault. No bond set; court date is Sept. 19.
• Aug. 14 — Jaequan Glennis Stevens, 19, of 7045 Faison Hwy., Faison, was charged with assault by pointing a gun, injury to personal property and possession of marijuana less than half an ounce. He was charged with failure to appear on charges of hit and run- leaving the scene of property damage, possession of drug paraphernalia and failing to comply with monies. Bond set at $6,855; court date is Sept. 19.
• Aug. 14 — Donovan Alan Romanek, 24, of 20 Finley Lane, Autryville, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. Bond set at $250; court date is Aug. 31.
• Aug. 14 — Catlina Rosa Caride, 16, of 1584 Taylors Bridge Hwy., Clinton, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Aug. 29.
• Aug. 13 — Michael Williams of Petersburg, Va., reported a window air conditioning unit, valued at $600, stolen from his Newton Grove residence. Damage to seven windows was estimated at $1,000.
• Aug. 13 — Traven Raynor of Clinton reported his vehicle, a 2002 Lincoln LS, stolen. The vehicle was valued at $15,000.
• Aug. 13 — Ebony Fox of Sanford reported her 2004 Mitsubishi Galant, valued at $4,000, stolen from the Plain View area.
• Aug. 14 — Meghan Latham of Clinton reported the theft of several items from her residence, including two TVs and assorted jewelry, valued at a total of $2,400. Damage to a window, for which Mark Rose of Newton Grove was listed as the victim, was estimated at $400.
• Aug. 14 — Johnny McLamb II of Newton Grove reported his golf cart, valued at $900, taken from his property.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.