(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Nov. 25 — Phillip Allen White, 32, of Duncan Earl Lane, Dunn, was charged with breaking and entering, larceny from motor vehicle and domestic violence protective order violation. No bond set; court date is Jan. 30.
• Nov. 25 — Benjamin Jonathan Rackley, 34, of 1200 Taylors Bridge Hwy., Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Dec. 6.
• Nov. 25 — Anthony Nickleson, 27, of 201 Hwy 24/50, Kenansville, was charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. Bond set at $500; court date is Dec. 21.
• Nov. 25 — Ryan Nelson Ammons, 45, of 201 Ryan Lane, Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $500; court date is Dec. 19.
• Nov. 26 — Elmer Ray Williams, 45, of 606 Corinth Church Road, Salemburg, was charged with driving while impaired, possession of an open container, possessing/concealing weapons and simple possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance. Bond set at $7,000; court date is Dec. 2.
• Nov. 26 — Challie Jefferson Edwards, 25, of 261 Horseshoe Road, Autryville, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Dec. 20.
• Nov. 26 — Reggie L. Hammonds, 29, of 1124 Coy Road, St. Pauls, was charged on out-of-county warrant with cyberstalking. Bond set at $500; court date is Dec. 5.
• Nov. 27 — Sean Patrick Simmons, 26, of 508 Chicken Neck Road, Turkey, was charged with assault on a female. Bond set at $500; court date is Jan. 3.
• Nov. 27 — Glenwood Earl Owens, 23, of 49 Tuckers Lane, Salemburg, was charged with assault on a female and cyberstalking. No bond set; court date is Dec. 29.
• Nov. 27 — Brittany Lynn Sutton, 23, of 1200 Dunn Road, Roseboro, was charged with cyberstalking. Written promise; court date is Jan. 3.
• Nov. 27 — Sherrill Lynn Benson, 45, of 48 Alex Lane, Dunn, was charged with misdemeanor larceny and injury to personal property. Bond set at $500; court date is Dec. 14.
• Nov. 27 — Joshua Wayne Tyndall, 26, of 143 Country Meadow Lane, Dunn, was charged with threatening phone call. Written promise; court date is Dec. 15.
• Nov. 27 — Lashawn Valentine Jr., 18, of 157 Sunshine Lane, Clinton, was charged with two counts of injury to personal property. Bond set at $500; court date is Dec. 15.
• Nov. 24 — The Town of Garland was the victim in a damage to property. Damage to a door frame was estimated at $200.
• Nov. 25 — Patricia Parker of Salemburg reported the theft of currency.
• Nov. 25 — Johnny Fennell of Garland reported a 2000 Buick Century, valued at $10,000, taken from his residence.
• Nov. 26 — Ondra Henry of Ivanhoe reported a back window of his residence broken out and several items taken, including a desktop computer and keyboard. Items valued at $1,250. Damage to the window estimated at $200.
• Nov. 26 — Glenwood Tyndall Jr. of Dunn reported items removed from a Plain View Highway residence. A compound bow, television, fishing poles, assorted dishware and silverware and several pieces of furniture were valued at a total of $2,500.
• Nov. 26 — Niles Lucas of Johnson-Murphy Construction of Goldsboro reported materials stolen from a construction site in the Faison area. The materials were valued at $1,500.
• Nov. 27 — Clayton Kornegay of Faison reported a 2007 Arctic Cat 4-wheeler, valued at $6,000, stolen from his property.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.