(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Nov. 26 — Lashawn Valentine Jr., 18, of 157 Sunshine Lane, Clinton, was charged with three counts of criminal damage to property (vandalism). Bond set at $5,000; court date is Jan. 25.
• Nov. 30 — Terrell Ramel Valentine, 16, of 157 Sunshine Lane, Clinton, was charged with three counts of criminal damage to property (vandalism). Bond set at $5,000; oourt date is Jan. 26.
• Dec. 2 — Michael Wayne Tyndall, 49, of 30 JR Wilson Lane, Dunn, was charged with threatening phone call. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Dec. 15.
• Dec. 3 — Nikita Pajolina Smith, 19, of 45 Robin Lane, Clinton, was charged with four counts of larceny by employee. Bond set at $3,000; court date is Dec. 16.
• Dec. 3 — Gerald David Swan Jr., 28, of 143 John Karl Drive, Troutman, N.C., was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Dec. 20.
• Dec. 3 — Marcus Kareen Bennett, 27, of 468 Bobby Marshburn Lane, Clinton, was charged with fugitive- grand theft larceny. No bond set; court date is Dec. 16.
• Dec. 3 — Roger Manuel Zuniga, 40, of 3097 Rowan Road, Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Dec. 20.
• Dec. 4 — Amy Ann Lucio, 32, of 3661 Keener Road, Clinton, was charged with eight counts of uttering forged instrument, six counts of uttering forged endorsement and eight counts of fraud- obtaining money/property by false pretense. Bond set at $25,000; court date is Dec. 16.
• Dec. 4 — James Allan Brewington, 29, of 99 Perdie Hall Lane, Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired and driving while license revoked. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Jan. 12.
• Dec. 4 — Brettany Rene Ryals, 19, of 297 Olde Store Road, Dunn, was charged on out-of-county warrants with three counts of robbery with a dangerous weapon, two counts of conspiracy to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon; three counts of breaking and entering; three counts of larceny; five counts of larceny of a firearm; three counts of possession stolen goods; five counts of possession of stolen firearm and four counts second degree kidnapping. Bond set at $500,000; court date is Dec. 9.
• Dec. 2 — Marc Mcneil of Clinton reported his front door to his home kicked in. Damage estimated at $1,000.
• Dec. 2 — Vincent Sova of Autryville reported a break-in with a 48-inch TV, valued at $800, stolen. Damage to a door frame was estimated at $100.
• Dec. 2 — Michael Landaverde of Dunn reported a break-in with cash and a 50-inch TV stolen. Items valued at $1,300. Damage to a rear door was estimated at $200.
• Dec. 4 — Peggy Melvin of Clinton reported the tires on her vehicle flattened and her windshield busted. Damage was estimated at $800.
• Dec. 4 — Anthony Pickett of Clinton reported the theft of a one-ton central air conditioning unit and residential water pump. Items valued at $2,500.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.