(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• March 3 — Jennifer Marie Hobbs, 31, of 612 Eastover Terrace, Clinton, was charged with obtaining property by false pretense and identity theft. Bond set at $6,000; court date is March 6.
• March 7 — Haley Ann Winright, 18, of 3868 Hayne Stretch Road, Roseboro, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. No bond set; court date is April 3.
• March 8 — Demetrius Antoin Eason, 17, of 420 Bullard St., was charged with possession of marijuana up to half an ounce. Bond set at $500; court date is March 24.
• March 8 — Shakeyia Eddington of Clinton reported the theft of two firearms, a Glock 357 and a Smith & Wesson .45, valued at $1,135.
• March 8 — James Trading Company of Roseboro reported the theft of a flat-bed trailer, valued at $2,300.
• March 8 — Rupert Langston III of Harrells reported the theft of four tires and rims, valued at $1,500.
• March 8 — Connie Dobson of Clinton reported the larceny of a smartphone and laptop, valued at $600.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.