(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• March 24 — Ralph Delano Dumpson II, 22, of 10122 Garland Hwy., Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. Bond set at $500; court date is April 24.
• March 24 — Caitlyn Marie Rogers, 28, of 15552 Dobson Chapel Road, Magnolia, was charged with larceny. No bond set; court date is May 2.
• March 26 — Jose Luis Lucas Saucedo, 23, of 60 Ruth Court, Four Oaks, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $400; court date is April 25.
• March 28 — Joseph Butler Bradley Jr., 30, of 38962 Emmaus Church Road, Mount Olive, was charged with possession of firearm by felon, carrying concealed gun and possessing a weapon of mass destruction. Bond set at $30,000; court date is April 17.
• March 28 — Alan Johnson Parker, 51, of 2449 Mount Moriah Church Road, Clinton, was charged with injury to personal property. Bond set at $200; court date is April 10.
• March 28 — Ricky Allen Jackson Jr., 37, of 1733 Rabbit St., Clinton, was charged on out-of-county warrant with fraud-obtaining money/property by false pretense. Bond set at $2,500; court date is April 12.
• March 28 — Jeremy Charles Tew, 25, of 6876 Autry Mill Road, Godwin, was charged with assault on a female. Bond set at $1,500; court date is April 18.
• March 28 — Ernest Norris of Garland reported a break-in and theft of items from his home. Two shotguns, a tackle box and fishing rod were reported taken. Items were valued at $2,040. Damage to a window was estimated at $50.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.