(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• March 29 — Terry Williams, 49, of 1273 Shooting Star Road, Big Rock, Va., was charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. Bond set at $200; court date is April 26.
• March 29 — Cornelius Orlando Blue, 42, of 96 Denton Ave., Clinton, was charged with four counts of possession of pseudoephedrine with prior meth conviction. Bond set at $10,000; court date is April 21.
• March 29 — Lucas Allen Dudley, 22, of 510 Carolina Ave., Raleigh, was charged on out-of-county warrant with assault inflicting serious injury. Bond set at $500; court date is April 21.
• March 29 — William Travis Pope, 29, of 24 Futrell Pope Lane, Clinton, was charged with forgery of instrument, uttering forged instrument and obtaining property by false pretense. Bond set at $8,000; court date is April 21.
• March 29 — Jason Torres of Clinton reported the theft of copper wire, valued at $1,000, from his curtilage.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.