The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• April 13 — Kevin Jacob Lee, 40, of 383 Hinson Road, Dunn, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is May 9.
• April 14 — Joshua David Autry, 16, of 565 Reeda Branch Road, Salemburg, was charged with aggravated assault. Bond set at $1,000; court date is May 10.
• April 15 — Kenneth Davis, 24, of 221 Kelsey Court, Roseboro, was charged with assault on a female. Written promise; court date is May 8.
• April 16 — Alexandria Mahagony Lewis, 24, of 148 Greentree Lane, Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $500; court date is May 17.
• April 16 — Maria Shennette Boykin, 33, of 2006 W. Main St., Clinton, was charged with injury to personal property. Bond set at $750; court date is May 3.
• April 16 — Jerry Michael Jackson, 49, of 360 Lorraine Road, Clinton, was charged with possession of methamphetamine. Bond set at $20,000; court date is April 21.
• April 13 — Huron Grimes Jr. of Faison reported the theft of a laptop computer, two chainsaws, a wire welder and a grass trimmer. Items valued at $1,550.
• April 13 — John Malinek of Turkey reported his windshield and driver’s side window shot out. Damage estimated at $700.
• April 14 — John Powell of Clinton reported materials taken off a trailer. Stolen items valued at $2,000.
• April 14 — Sylvia Carter of Garland reported the theft of a golf cart and charger, valued at $3,800.
• April 15 — Danny Champion was the victim in the larceny of several items, including a homemade trailer, six ladders, various tools and implements. Items valued at $22,250.
• April 16 — Lawrence Aycock of Clinton reported a residential break-in with numerous items taken. Several TVs, computers, tablets and musical instruments and equipment were taken. Items were valued at $17,000.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.