(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• April 26 — Adam Keith Bell, 23, of 1434 K Bryan Road, Magnolia, was charged with obtaining property by false pretense. Bond set at $7,500; court date is May 5.
• April 27 — Alexander McLean, 34, of 388 Isaac Road, Clinton, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. No bond set; court date is June 26.
• April 27 — Preston Lloyd Pittman II, 18, of 2048 N. Salemburg Hwy., Salemburg, was charged with larceny-shoplifting. Bond set at $1,000; court date is June 1.
• April 28 — Christopher Lynn Barefoot, 36, of 570 Mamie Road, Benson, was charged with disorderly conduct. Bond set at $3,000; court date is June 6.
• April 29 — Dennis James Owens, 51, of 2782 White Woods Road, Salemburg, was charged with misuse of 911 system. Bond set at $3,000; court date is May 23.
• April 29 — James Merriman Jr., 59, of 126 Brewer Blvd., Warsaw, was charged on out-of-county warrants with fraud- failure to return hired motor vehicle and fraud-simple worthless check. Bond set at $1,200; court date is June 13.
• April 29 — Malik Jamal Faison, 20, of 84 Livingston Lane, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. Bond set at $500; court date is June 1.
• April 29 — Maria Ortiz, 44, of 220 Six Runs Lane, Faison, was charged with trespassing. Bond set at $2,500; court date is June 27.
• April 29 — Tiquila Branch, 41, of 125 W. Charity Road, Rose Hill, was charged with failure to return hired motor vehicle. Bond set at $1,000; court date is June 21.
• April 29 — Latoshia Ann Shaw, 31, of 505 Woodrow St., Clinton, was charged with larceny-shoplifting and possession of drug paraphernalia. No bond set; court date not listed.
• April 30 — Alexis Parker, 32, of 42 Leaf Lane, Clinton, was charged with cyberstalking. Bond set at $500; court date is May 17.
• April 30 — Ronnie Earl Knowles Jr., 28, of 923 Rackley Road, Clinton, was charged with assault on a female, communicating threats, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, injury to real property, injury to personal property, resisting public officer and contempt of court. No bond set; court date is May 16.
• April 30 — Christopher Calcutt of Dunn reported his vehicle broken into, with assorted baseball equipment and a GPS unit taken. Items were valued at $1,045.
• April 30 — Jordan Underwood of Clinton reported a zero-turn lawnmower, valued at $7,500, and 15-gallon sprayer, valued at $50, stolen from the Salemburg area.
• April 30 — Timothy Macdonald of Roseboro reported tools, fence posts and wire fencing, tin material, two batteries and other items stolen from a barn and outbuilding. They were valued at about $2,600. Damage to a tractor was estimated at $40.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.