(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 2 — Jennifer Hill, 40, of Clinton, was charged with domestic violence protective order violation. No bond set; court date is June 16.
• June 2 — Vanessa Star Royal, 33, of 4170 Hayne Stretch Road, Roseboro, was charged with second degree trespass. Written promise; court date is June 26.
• June 2 — Amy Ann Lucio, 33, of 3661 Keener Road, Clinton, was charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. Written promise; court date is June 28.
• June 2 — Victoria Toni English, 23, of 119 Melvin Road, Harrells, was charged with misdemeanor larceny and harassing phone call. Bond set at $1,000; court date is June 28.
• June 2 — Ryan Matthew Butler, 37, of 1218 Belvoir School Road, Clinton, was charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, fail to report accident, hit and run- leave the scene, possession of open container and unsafe lane change. Bond set at $1,500; court date is July 25.
• June 3 — William Gauge Bryan, 20, of 1023 Dowd Dairy Road, White Oak, was charged on out-of-county warrant with felony assault on handicapped. Bond set at $4,000; court date is June 5.
• June 3 — Ondrick Lynell Cromartie, 21, of 714 N. Lord St., Southport, was charged on out-of-county warrants with conspiring to commit robbery with a dangerous weapon and possession of stolen goods. Bond set at $75,000; court date is June 19.
• June 3 — David Carlyle Johnson, 41, of 7007 Faison Hwy., Faison, was charged with assault on a female and trespassing. Bond set at $750; court date is June 20.
• June 4 — Justin Richard Powell, 24, of 154 Emerly Lane, Clinton, was charged with misdemeanor larceny and parole and probation violations. No bond set; court date is June 27.
• June 4 — Tyion Wright, 18, of 250 Loop Road, Clinton, was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile. Bond set at $1,000; court date is June 27.
• June 5 — Jesse Andrew Burnette, 29, of 268 Traci Lane, Dunn, was charged with possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond set at $5,000; court date is June 16.
• June 3 — Steven Godwin of Dunn reported his SUV damaged in a shooting. Damage estimated at $3,000.
• June 4 — Lydia Halstead of Autryville reported numerous items stolen from her carport and storage building. A chainsaw, pressure washer, fishing rods and reels, vehicle batteries and other items were valued at a total of $1,430.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.