(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 6 — Kimberly Lou Huff, 36, of 1074 Blue Bird Lane, Autryville, was charged with possession/distribution of meth precursor and out-of-county warrant for failing to appear on a charge of simple assault. Bond set at $25,500; court date is June 13.
• June 6 — Rogelio Ramos, 34, of 112 Pumpkin Lane, Faison, was charged with domestic violence protective order violation. No bond set; court date is June 13.
• June 6 — Timothy Wayne Godwin, 30, of 1736 Vineyard Road, Roseboro, was charged on out-of-county warrants with breaking and entering to terrorize/injure and domestic violence protection order violation- deadly weapon. No bond set; court date is June 16.
• June 6 — Daniel Josh Corbett, 21, of 223 Futrell Pope Lane, Clinton, was charged with trespassing and cyberstalking. Bond set at $2,500; court date is June 27.
• June 7 — Monica Dare Hood, 41, of 4414 Baptist Chapel Road, Godwin, was charged with medical assistance fraud. Bond set at $2,000; court date is June 16.
• June 7 — Anthony Davis, 30, of 1628 Mount Rainer Drive, Fayetteville, was charged on out-of-county warrant with cyberstalking. No bond set; court date is June 27.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.