(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 19 — Chaz Raphael Straker, 26, of 229 Keith Road, Roseboro, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance and driving during revocation. Bond set at $5,000; court date is July 12.
• June 19 — Redin Manuel Romeromoltalvan, 20, of 144 Frank Lane, Clinton, was charged with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance. No bond set; court date is Aug. 9.
• June 20 — Destiny Marie Seward, 21, of 254 Sunny Dale Drive, Roanoke Rapids, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond set at $500; court date is July 6.
• June 20 — Timothy Richard Lucas, 36, of 125 Lee’s Chapel Church Road, Dunn, was charged on out-of-county warrant with larceny. Bond set at $25,000; court date is June 26.
• June 20 — Roy Tew of Roseboro reported theft of items, including collectible model cars, skill saw, planer and a power drill. Items valued at $2,339.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.