(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 24 — Isaiah Tyrin Boyd, 23, of 410 Royal Lane, Clinton, was charged on out-of-county warrants with larceny and failure to comply. Bond set at $3,000; court date is Aug. 22.
• July 24 — Gregory Lee Wade, 54, of 4890 Hobbton Hwy., Clinton, was charged with unauthorized use of motor vehicle and served out-of-county warrants on charges of identity theft, false police report to police station, driving while license revoked, reckless driving to endanger and failure to reduce speed. Bond set at $2,700; court date is Aug. 14.
• July 24 — Michael Newkirk, 41, of 8390 Willard Road, Willard, was charged on out-of-county warrant with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Aug. 9.
• July 24 — Bernard Mckoy, 56, of 177 Carter St., Garland, was charged with larceny. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Aug. 22.
• July 24 — Cajanda Jackson, 27, of 1225 Carroll Store Road, Autryville, was charged with communicating threats and simple assault. Bond set at $500; court date is Aug. 14.
• July 24 — Annie Wright Hunt, 59, of 207 Bluegrass Lane, Roseboro, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond set at $500; court date is Aug. 22.
• July 24 — Jonathan Andrew Bruce, 23, of 4720 Wade Stedman Road, Wade, was charged with criminal damage to property. Bond set at $500; court date is Aug. 22.
• July 24 — Clarence Hillary Smith, 24, of 2211 New Hope Church Road, Turkey, was charged on out-of-county warrant with carrying concealed gun. Bond set at $500; court date is July 28.
• July 24 — Ralph Smith of Garland reported the theft of two firearms and assorted change, valued at a total of $540. Damage was also inflicted to a window screen.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.