(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 27 — Jai-Mya Lamon Glover, 16, of 1746 Shiloh Drive, Fayetteville, was charged with simple affray. Bond set at $500; court date is Aug. 16.
• July 27 — Antoinette Virginia Evans, 26, of 708 Sampson Homes, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. Bond set at $500; court date is Aug. 24.
• July 27 — Nicki Nicole Sauls, 25, of 1104 Laurel St., Goldsboro, was charged with possession of marijuana up to half an ounce and possession of marijuana paraphernalia. Bond set at $2,000; court date is Sept. 7.
• July 27 — Rexton Bernie Simmons, 84, of 873 Honeycutt Road, Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Sept. 7.
• July 27 — James Melvin of Roseboro reported the theft of lawn equipment from his property. A backpack blower, trimmer/weed eater, gas and a jug were taken. Items valued at $895.
• July 27 — Custom Ecology Inc. of Roseboro reported the larceny of an aluminum welder and an argon tank. Items valued at $4,313.
• July 27 — Kenneth McLamb of Dunn reported the larceny of a Kenmore range and a vacuum cleaner, valued at $550 all together.
• July 27 — Jose Beltran of Roseboro reported a break-in and theft of several items, including cash, a brass fire extinguisher and a radio. Items valued at $750 total.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.