(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Aug. 30 — Vanessa Star Royal, 33, of 4170 Hayne Stretch Road, Roseboro, was charged on out-of-county warrants with two counts of breaking and entering and one count of felony conspiracy, and charged with failure to appear on a charge of second degree trespass. Bond set at $16,000; court date is Sept. 1.
• Aug. 30 — Fred White Lenoir, 59, of 1979 Caraway Road, Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Sept. 26.
• Aug. 30 — Sharon Amanda Carter, 35, of 1733 Rabbit St., Clinton, was charged with two counts of breaking and entering, felony conspiracy and larceny after breaking and entering. Bond set at $10,000; court date is Sept. 1.
• Aug. 30 — Derek Alexander Quick, 28, of 163 Timber Lane, Dunn, was charged with failure to report new address-sex offender and sex offender on child premises. Bond set at $20,000; court date is Sept. 8.
• Aug. 30 — Joshua Allen Childress, 29, of 965 Old U.S. 701 Hwy., Garland, was charged with threatening phone call, assault by pointing a gun and assault with a deadly weapon. Bond set at $3,500; court date is Oct. 2.
• Aug. 30 — Jose-Victor Noriega-Martinez of Roseboro reported a residential break-in with two TVs, laptop, assorted jewelry, a cell phone and cash stolen. Items valued at $4,280.
• Aug. 30 — Brenda Tart of Dunn reported the theft of assorted jewelry, valued at $1,500, from her home.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.