(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Sept. 19 —Darius Jomiah West, 17, of 224 West 7th St., Garland, was charged with felony larceny. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Sept. 22.
• Sept. 19 — Derrick Jermaine Armwood, 38, of 1779 Beautancus Road, Mount Olive, was charged with felony possession of marijuana. Bond set at $7,500; court date is Sept. 22.
• Sept. 19 — Octavious Denta Holmes, 20, of 76 Red Tip Lane, Dunn, was charged on out-of-county warrant with conspiracy to sell and deliver a Schedule VI controlled substance. Bond set at $7,500; court date is Oct. 3.
• Sept. 19 — Amanda Lynn Wilson, 28, was charged with possession of methamphetamine. Bond set at $10,000; court date is Sept. 22.
• Sept. 19 — Terry Priest of Clinton reported the theft of two tool boxes, assorted tools, a tackle box and fishing from his carport. The items were valued at $1,180.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.