(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Sept. 25 — Karla Yadira Dubon, 41, of 614 Ferrell St., Clinton, was charged with misdemeanor stalking. Bond set at $500; court date is Oct. 10.
• Sept. 27 — Percy Sherman Chestnutt, 44, of 115 Darkwood Lane, Clinton, was charged with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance. Bond set at $500; court date is Oct. 26.
• Sept. 27 — Vadiyier Labristol Graham, 40, of 631 Williams St., Clinton, was charged with larceny. Bond set at $500; court date is Oct. 5.
• Sept. 28 — Keith Ray Capps, 57, of 541 Jordan Road, Autryville, was charged with failing to work after paid. Bond set at $500; court date is Nov. 1.
• Sept. 28 — Daesia Victoria Fennell, 16, of 201 Justice St., Roseboro, was charged with simple affray. Written promise; court date is Oct. 26.
• Sept. 28 — Tomorro Christine Brunson, 16, of 5 Payne St., Roseboro, was charged with simple affray. Written promise; court date is Oct. 26.
• Sept. 28 — Naomi Autry of Clinton reported a break-in to her storage building, with two generators and a 100-gallon air compressor stolen. Items valued at $1,800.
• Sept. 28 — Makayla Ball of Dunn and Lloyd Herring of Benson were listed as victims in a break-in and theft of Ball’s laptop, valued at $1,500. Damage to a wooden door casing was estimated at $300.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office)or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning textwith tipcpd.