(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Sept. 29 — Milley Rosemond Brewington, 60, of 430 New Bethel Road, Clinton, was charged with larceny-shoplifting. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Nov. 2.
• Sept. 29 — Adarius Rakim Owens, 27, of 66 Davis Road, Garland, was charged with communicating threats, second degree trespass and disorderly conduct. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Oct. 26.
• Oct. 2 —Wendy Lynn Locklear, 49, of 1019 Josh Sessoms Road, Roseboro, was charged with larceny from a merchant. Bond set at $500; court date is Nov. 2.
• Oct. 2 — Waylon Harold Strickland, 47, of 651 Saddle Club Road, Autryville, was charged with assault on a female and assault with a deadly weapon. No bond set; court date is Oct. 31.
• Oct. 2 — Joel DeLeon-Roblero, 36, of 120 Needmore Road, Turkey, was charged with driving while impaired. No bond set; court date is Nov. 13.
• Oct. 3 — Tony Wayne-Dustin Strouth, 46, of 2964 Old Warsaw Road, Clinton, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and driving while license revoked. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Nov. 13.
• Oct. 3 — Virginia Marie Cole, 30, of 119 Meagan Lane, Dunn, was charged with resisting public officer and failure to appear on a charge of driving while license revoked. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Oct. 23.
• Oct. 3 — Jerry C. Blake, 82, of 100 Davis St., Clinton, was charged with simple assault. Written promise; court date is Nov. 15.
• Oct. 3 — Dyonne Delavalate Overby, 47, of 15 Blair Lane, Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired, exceeding safe speed, reckless driving to endanger, driving while license revoked and failing to wear seat belt. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Dec. 20.
• Oct. 3 — Phillip Jernigan of Dunn reported the theft of a 32-inch TV and a window air conditioning unit. Items were valued at $690.
• Oct. 3 — Cecil Blake of Godwin reported the theft of items, including four cordless drills, volt meters and an assortment of hand tools, from his vehicle. Items were valued at $1,650.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.