(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Oct. 17 — Kello Semetra Shipp, 43, of 504 W. Boney St., Apt. B, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. No bond set; court date is Oct. 31.
• Oct. 17 — Travis Jefferey Leftwich, 25, of 1775 Hobbton Hwy., Clinton, was charged with financial transaction card fraud, financial card theft and failure to appear on a charge of injury to personal property. Bond set at $3,000; court date is Nov. 3.
• Oct. 19 — Ginger Thornton Baggett, 38, of 3559 Straw Pond School Road, Roseboro, was charged with possession of a Schedule II controlled substance. No bond or court date listed.
• Oct. 19 —Travis Ray Barcomb, 28, of 303 E. Johnson St., Clinton, was charged with larceny, fraud-obtaining money/property by false pretense and served out-of-county warrants on two counts of obtaining property by false pretense. Bond set at $15,000 total; court date is Nov. 3.
• Oct. 19 — Julian Reece Romero, 16, of 3219 Sedgefield Pine Lane, Raleigh, was charged with attempted to break and entering into a building, larceny from buildings and possession of stolen goods/property. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Nov. 3.
• Oct. 19 — Luis Torres Oppenheimer, 30, of 36 Sparrow Lane, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats and trespassing. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Nov. 20.
• Oct. 19 — Susan Darlene Smith, 36, of 542 Garland Airport Road, Garland, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon and assault inflicting serious injury. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Nov. 13.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.