(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Nov. 1 — Travis Barcomb, 28, of 905 Jasper St., Clinton, was charged with breaking and entering, two counts of larceny and possession of stolen goods/property. Bond set at $10,000; court date is Nov. 3.
• Nov. 1 — Zackery Taylor Britt, 25, of 209 Saint Matthews Road, Erwin, was charged with resist, delay and obstruct. Bond set at $500; court date is Dec. 16.
• Nov. 1 — Samaria Nicole Cardenas, 17, of 6200 Old Warsaw Road, Turkey, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon and damage to personal property. No bond set; court date is Dec. 18.
• Nov. 1 — Wilfredo Tudela, 56, of 430 Dewberry Lane, Roseboro, was charged with assault on a female. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Dec. 19.
• Nov. 1 — Isaias Moreno of Newton Grove reported a generator, air compressor, air hoses and nail gun stolen from his vehicle. Items valued at $1,250.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.