(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Oct. 31 — William Lee Pollock, 36, of 3232 Gilbert Road, Eastover, N.C., was charged with simple possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia and expired registration tag. No bond set; court date is Dec. 22.
• Nov. 1 — Shanaya Tyneka Graham, 22, of 818-B Lisbon St., Clinton, was charged with larceny. No bond set; court date is Dec. 11.
• Nov. 1 — Mario Alberto Cardenas, 21, of 304 Weeks St., Clinton, was charged with uttering forged instrument, obtaining property by false pretense, fleeing to elude arrest with a motor vehicle, driving while license revoked and carrying a concealed weapon. Bond set at $15,000; court date is Nov. 3.
• Nov. 2 — Russell Aaron Gardner, 27, of 11231 N.C. 201 South, Roseboro, was charged with intoxicated and disruptive. Bond set at $750; court date is Dec. 19.
• Nov. 2 — Dewey Smith of Dunn reported the theft of a 12-gauge double-barrel shotgun, valued at $700.
• Nov. 2 — Jorge Ruiz of Clinton reported the larceny of assorted jewelry, valued at $2,750, from his home.
• Nov. 2 — Paul Vogt of Faison reported a break-in and theft of assorted furniture, tools, a central air heat pump and a porch light fixture. Items were valued at $2,520.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.